When broken, you're most complete
When you're broken, that's where you're complete. I'm taking my strides, be it in minimal or maximum steps. There's much to be done, but I just want to tap into God's spiritual realm where I know I'm led, by the hand of God.
Before one is born into the world, she is held in God's arms isn't it. And when she's on Earth, she's held in Man's arms. Then when she goes home, She's back in God's arms again. This is the very reason why I know that life is beautiful. It takes you back into God's arms, where His hands never loses grip. God never will loosen his grip.
To mean that much to someone, really is out of the norm. As much as we're humanly able to care and love others, meaning that much more to someone just almost isn't humanly possible. Or is it?
Recalling past years, I held Mothers and Fathers Day close to my heart. But this year, I realised that things changed - My emotions and appreciation for my parents changed. I treated those two days like every other day that I led, having extra tinges of sweetness. It's about time I learned not to live just to appreciate my parents on specially allocated days on the calendar, but to live loving them everyday of my life I'm living with them. I owe them that, for the days they lived their lives, loving me.
So Mom, Dad, it isn't that I didn't celebrate those days. I did. I just wanted to do it in a different way, where you don't just feel appreciated for one day. For all the days I didn't tell you both that I love you, I do. And I know Nicky does too, because you've loved us both since the day we've been in sight.
God really knows us, inside and out. As kids, when we grow, we lose sight of growing in God's time and plan - We run ahead. Well, that's what kids do don't they. Take time to appreciate God too, okay? He's the Almighty, He's the Messiah, but giving Him all that we have includes giving Him our utmost appreciation and gratitude.
Here's the one thing that has been knocking on the doors of my thoughts and of my heart: In my brokeness, complete. You'll know what I mean, when something just keeps resounding in your head. And I'm not sure why, because I don't feel very broken. I guess this is God's way of reminding you that His love never fails - He will always complete you even in the good times too.
He makes all things beautiful. I believe that all things were and are made beautiful. Even the tragic moments, the life threatening moments, the heartbreaking moments, the fearful moments, the mind-blowing moments, the happy and the joyful moments.
Before one is born into the world, she is held in God's arms isn't it. And when she's on Earth, she's held in Man's arms. Then when she goes home, She's back in God's arms again. This is the very reason why I know that life is beautiful. It takes you back into God's arms, where His hands never loses grip. God never will loosen his grip.
To mean that much to someone, really is out of the norm. As much as we're humanly able to care and love others, meaning that much more to someone just almost isn't humanly possible. Or is it?
Recalling past years, I held Mothers and Fathers Day close to my heart. But this year, I realised that things changed - My emotions and appreciation for my parents changed. I treated those two days like every other day that I led, having extra tinges of sweetness. It's about time I learned not to live just to appreciate my parents on specially allocated days on the calendar, but to live loving them everyday of my life I'm living with them. I owe them that, for the days they lived their lives, loving me.
So Mom, Dad, it isn't that I didn't celebrate those days. I did. I just wanted to do it in a different way, where you don't just feel appreciated for one day. For all the days I didn't tell you both that I love you, I do. And I know Nicky does too, because you've loved us both since the day we've been in sight.
God really knows us, inside and out. As kids, when we grow, we lose sight of growing in God's time and plan - We run ahead. Well, that's what kids do don't they. Take time to appreciate God too, okay? He's the Almighty, He's the Messiah, but giving Him all that we have includes giving Him our utmost appreciation and gratitude.
Here's the one thing that has been knocking on the doors of my thoughts and of my heart: In my brokeness, complete. You'll know what I mean, when something just keeps resounding in your head. And I'm not sure why, because I don't feel very broken. I guess this is God's way of reminding you that His love never fails - He will always complete you even in the good times too.
He makes all things beautiful. I believe that all things were and are made beautiful. Even the tragic moments, the life threatening moments, the heartbreaking moments, the fearful moments, the mind-blowing moments, the happy and the joyful moments.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home